Hello everyone,

The deadline for DLF’s GLAM Cross-Pollinator Registration Awards for free
registration for the Art Libraries Society of North America Annual Conference
has been extended to this Friday, February 21st.

We are also accepting submissions for our Cross-Pollinator award to attend the
American Institute for Conservation Annual
Meeting<https://www.culturalheritage.org/events/annual-meeting/current-meeting>,
 taking place in Salt Lake City, Utah from May 19-23, 2020. The deadline for
the AIC award is March 13th.

DLF’s GLAM Cross-Pollinator Registration Awards send DLF affiliates to its
partner organizations’ annual meetings in the GLAM fields. Awards cover the
cost of conference registration. Applicants are welcome to apply for both the
ARLIS/NA and AIC awards on the same application.  Full details about our GLAM
Cross-Pollinator Registration Awards and link to application can be found on
our web
site<https://www.diglib.org/2019-glam-cross-pollinator-registration-awards/>.
Anyone affiliated with a DLF member
organization<https://www.diglib.org/about/members/> may apply.

Please share with anyone who may be interested.

Best,
Gayle

--
Gayle Schechter | she/her/hers