Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that our registration and financial aid deadlines for our
next round of Wikidata courses ends tomorrow. Financial aid is available
for anyone without access to professional development funds. These courses
normally cost $800, but with financial aid we can lower your fees to as low
as 10% of the course tuition, or $80. But spots are limited, so register
today!

Join the Open Data Movement | Online | March 5 – April 9, 2020
Class meets Thursdays from 10:00 am – 11:00 am Pacific (1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Eastern) online via Zoom. Only 3 seats remaining!
Read more and register: https://wikiedu.org/wikidata/beginners-course/

Elevate your Collections | Online | March 3 – April 7, 2020
Class meets Tuesdays from 11:00 am – 12:00 pm Pacific (2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Eastern) online via Zoom. Only 2 seats remaining!
Read more and register: https://wikiedu.org/wikidata/intermediate-course/

Cheers,
Samantha
Samantha Weald