Dear colleagues,

To allow for the British universities strike, we've extended the call until
Wednesday February 26th. We hope to complete our review and start letting
successful applicants know from Friday February 28th.

Cheers,

Mia
http://openobjects.org.uk/
http://twitter.com/mia_out
Check out my book! http://bit.ly/CrowdsourcingOurCulturalHeritage
P.S. I mostly use this address for list mail and don't check it daily