Hi all,

We are hosting a webinar on managing through crisis in museums during
COVID19, will be joined by Laura Lott, American Alliance of Museums.

Thursday, 19th March 12PM Eastern

Register at:
https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_pUSqMGOFRlSO4njCFPYvhg

This agenda will cover industry impacts, crisis response management and
mitigation, health and safety, remote work, closures and other
restrictions, visitorship and financial impacts, scenario simulation for
scaling down, managing the crisis by department plus strategies and tactics
- technology and digital included.

If you have content or advice you can contribute, please let me know.

Stay well,
Angie