Hello folks!

I wanted to make an invitation to this conversation will be helding on
Thursday:
https://medium.com/open-glam/copyright-open-access-for-glams-in-the-age-of-covid-19-1213b67a0e21

Join us on Thursday, 10 AM EDT — 2 PM UTC — 3 PM CET:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/782940717

The current global health emergency forced libraries and museums to
organize digital engagement strategies, from #MuseumsFromHome to making
digital broadcasts. However, this doesn’t mean that copyright laws have
been suspended from working: how do we deal with copyright in this public
health emergency? What are the important things we need to be looking at
when we make our digital engagement strategies? Where can we go to find
openly available content from museums and libraries? How do we make sure
that we can legally preserve some of the current records being created by
these digital engagement strategies?

Join us in this conversation with Ariadna Matas (Copyright Policy Advisor,
Europeana Foundation), Sarah Pearson (Legal Counsel, Creative Commons) and
Andrea Wallace (Lecturer in Law, Exeter University) as we explore some of
these questions. Have questions of your own? Send them on our way!

The session will be recorded for future reference.

This activity is organized by the Special Interest Group on Intellectual
Property — Museum Computer Network and friends from the Open GLAM community!

cheers,
Evelin