We're pleased to say that MuseumsEtc is continuing to operate as normal in
these strange times - all our titles remain available to order and ship
worldwide. And we're today launching a rolling programme of free access to
many of our 70 titles, plus substantial savings on our print editions.

FREE eBOOK ACCESS
Our launch title is the highly praised - and highly relevant - Museum
Participation: New Directions for Audience Collaboration: 30
thought-provoking essays and case studies, in which world-class museums and
leading professionals share their experience of audience participation.

"This inspiring volume is packed with thoughtful examples from leading
museums." Nina Simon, Santa Cruz Museum of Art & History
"I highly recommend this book to everyone concerned with the potential of
museums to promote equality and human rights." Viv Golding, School of
Museum Studies, University of Leicester

You can read Museum Participation online, on your mobile phone or your
tablet (iOS and Android) for a week, until Monday 12 April. Simply go to:
bit.ly/muspart_ebook

30% SAVINGS ON PRINT EDITIONS
Prefer print to digital? Get an automatic 30% savings on the paperback or
hardback editions, plus free worldwide shipping, using this special
discount link: bit.ly/muspart_offer

Enjoy the read - and take care!

Graeme Farnell
MuseumsEtc