Hi all,

I've been hearing from people in educational publishing and in government
education departments that once the pandemic is over, an increased reliance on
online learning will become the new normal. And I've heard from one museum
friend that his museum is expecting the same thing -- they're planning to
increase development of interactive online experiences when they gear up for
new content development.

What about the other folks in MCN? Do you think your online offerings will grow
after your museums reopen, or will there be a big sigh of relief and a pulling
back from all of the virtual exhibits and other online stuff you’re currently
putting on your websites and sending out via email newsletters?

Thanks,
Shelby

Shelby Marshall
Vice President of Strategic Partnerships and Product Solutions

FableVision Studios | 308 Congress Street, 6th Floor | Boston, MA 02210
E: she...@fablevision.com <mailto:she...@fablevision.com> | P: 617-447-4978
<tel:617-956-5700> | W: www.fablevisionstudios.com
<http://www.fablevisionstudios.com/>

"Stories that Matter, Stories that Move”
<http://www.fablevisionstudios.com/our-work/>   |   Read our Blog
<http://www.fablevisionstudios.com/blog/> and StudioFlash
<https://www.fablevision.com/studioflash> e-newsletter