The National Museum of American Diplomacy (NMAD) is a museum located at the
headquarters of the U.S. Department of State in Washington, D.C. We are a
dynamic team committed to public outreach to inspire discovery of American
diplomacy’s pivotal role in the peaceful promotion of our national
security, prosperity, and global leadership.

*Museum Curator*

The  responsible for conceptualizing, planning, and developing distinctive
and original exhibit content and ensuring historical and subject matter
accuracy, while at the same time presenting material and exhibits to the
general public in a compelling manner. Please apply.
<https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/567560500> If you are already a
government employee, please use this link
<https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/567560900>.

The application deadline is May 13th.

--
Kelsey Cvach