From: mcn-l <mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu> On Behalf Of Evelin Heidel
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2020 9:42 AM
To: mcn-l@mcn.edu
Subject: [MCN-L] Introduction to Rights Statements

Hello everyone!

The MCN SIG on Intellectual Property alongside with Open GLAM and Europeana has
been organizing a set of webinars on copyright and GLAM. Next Thursday (May
28th) will be having a webinar on "Introduction to Structured Rights
Information: Rights Statements".

More information and registration here:
https://medium.com/open-glam/introduction-to-structured-rights-information-rights-statements-13434995ed9f

Feel free to share it along!