Hi MCN community,

I am a project lead with the U.S. Digital Response
<https://www.usdigitalresponse.org/>, we place experienced, pro bono
technology teams to work in support of public servants. Our volunteers help
governments and NGO's get the tools they need to deliver critical services
to the people who need them.

We are working on a digitization project and interested in learning more
about the physical aspects of digitizing paper forms at a reasonable scale
and seeking expertise and knowledge sharing in this area. Please let me
know if you have best practices to share from past experience at your
organization and please let us know if we can be a resource for you in any
capacity as well.

Thanks again and stay well,
Christine

--