Hello!

I hope everyone is staying well :)

I would like to invite you to tonight’s Considering.Art event, LIVE via
Zoom in just a couple of hours from 7- 8:30 PM EST, Considering Film /
Tacita Dean, from - led by Matt.

Registration is FREE and open to all:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/considering-art-considering-film-tacita-dean-registration-130595244893?aff=Tonight

In this tour, we will explore the medium-specific, filmic work of British
artist Tacita Dean CBE, RA. Dean’s practice, spanning nearly thirty years,
treats the medium of film as unique and distinct from other moving image
forms such as digital video.

Given her insistence on using this very specific and debatably
anachronistic medium, we will question what it means to record, manipulate
and experience time through a means as particular as motion picture film.

In presenting film as art, what environment do we expect or even require
for engaging with an artist’s work? In a moment of remote-connectedness and
physical distancing, what is the bearing of a medium and a practice that
hinges on physicality? Join us after the Thanksgiving holiday as we build a
conversation from these questions and many more.

We look forward to seeing you later at 7PM EST.

All the very best,

Matt

Team - Considering.Art™

Free + Live + Interactive Tours Every Wednesday at 7PM EST

--

Considering.Art™
Your voice. Your idea.

The contents of this email
message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and
may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally
protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in
error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete
this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of
this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.