Hi folks. I'm butting in to this conversation because I have a similar
need, especially if the platform can handle integrated VR components. Only
difference is my interest is for a combo virtual/walking tour that is
basically a living museum model of a sort. So I'd love to hear everyone's
thoughts on this. I'm preparing an overview description to be shared soon.

More specifics on request.

Thanks.

Allan
justuswalkingto...@gmail.com