Hi,

One more query please.

I have activemq brokers configured based on country and configured this
meta registration and servers are connected with respective country based
activemq servers. All the country based activemq brokers are connected with
one master activemq server. In such case if I want the servers to broadcast
meta registration messages only to that master activemq server, is it
possible?

--

---