hello,

The Choria modules are getting quite close to what I'd call 1.0.0 and
releases are less frequent.

I thought it might be useful if I send mails here when I make releases.
Release notes will also
be stored in the GitHub releases feature.

choria/mcollective_choria module:

  New Features:

    * You can now emit Graphite Events from within playbooks (#186)
    * Generally the NATS connector will honour SRV records and config order,
      you can now configure randomization using
      `plugin.choria.randomize_middleware_hosts` (#201)
    * The elapsed time for playbook runs can now be obtained via templates
using `{{ elapsed_time }}` (#173)
    * A `choria_util` agent was added that can display run time information
      about your nodes such as what middleware host they are connected
      to and more (#204)

  Bug Fixes:

    * When a custom SSL directory is configured it was not used for the
certificate cache (#199)

  You can get this release at
  https://forge.puppet.com/choria/mcollective_choria

https://github.com/choria-io/choria-builder repo:

  I used to have a tool that let you build development collectives in
  your shell, it would
  stand up a stomp broker in your shell and start up a number of
  mcollective daemons in your
  shell all running a set of plugins you provide and a version of
  mcollective of your choice

  It's gotten a bit stale and did not support Choria so I made a new one
  in the repo above
  it stands up 3 x NATS brokers in a cluster and sets up a number of
  mcollective daemons
  against it all running the Choria plugins, full TLS etc.

  If you're developing agents or other plugins it's a great help

--
R.I.Pienaar / www.devco.net / @ripienaar

--

---