Can you run with forward-slashes? Are you running the `mco shell` command
on Windows or something else? Have you tried with varying number of
backslashes to escape the path?

I don't see anything obvious in mcollective messing with backslashes, which
makes me suspect it's something happening at the command-line or Ruby
parsing level.

On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 11:38 AM <rakare2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Any help please..
>

> On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 4:36:53 PM UTC+5:30, rakar...@gmail.com
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Whenever I run mco query with single blackslash(\) mcollective sends as
>> double backslash (\\).
>>
>> For example am running below mco query,
>>
>> mco shell "dir C:\temp\testing" -I testwinserver124
>>
>> but i see below format on mcollective audit log file,
>>
>> [2017-04-15 11:04:13 UTC] reqid=0d2cf654da895a86bdew3435910694fbe:
>> reqtime=1492254253 caller=uid=0...@mcoconsole.server.com agent=shell
>> action=execute data={:process_results=>true, :cmd=>"dir C:\\temp\\testing"}
>>
>> Due to this some of the commands are failing where windows takes only
>> single backslash.
>>
>> Is there anyway to overcome such thing whenever we run mco query on
>> windows?
>>
>> --
>
> ---

---