If you are doing this with the mco connector libraries then yes it effectively
auto acks

I have never done anything in mco that would leave messages unacked- that
pattern isn't universal so not something I relied on ever in mco and so not
something the mco connectors can do generally.

---
R.I.Pienaar

> On 2 Jun 2017, at 04:55, kk21987 <kkarthick....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Folks,
>
> Am not sure if this is the right forum to ask this query but still
> mcollective comes into the picture, so believe that asking in right place.
>
> Here is scenario am trying,
>
> I have created some automation which will use MCollective module's Plugin
> Manager to connect stomp queue and publish the messages like how MCollective
> publishing messages but in different queue name. And I have created stomp
> client which receive messages from the specified queue and it works
> perfectly. But the thing is, some cases I don't want to process the message
> when it receives and instead I want to process that message after few mins
> and till that time it has to be on queue (hardly it has to stay in queue for
> 2mins and before I will process it). For this am not acknowledging the
> message when I get from the queue, so theoretically when I am not ack the
> message in queue it has to be stay in queue itself, but here as soon as the
> subscriber got the message its getting deleted from queue even when am not
> ack'ing it and its not attempting to redeliver it.
>
> So what to understand whether MCollective is ack'ing the message by default
> whether the message is ack'ed or not ack'ed? Is there any way to publish the
> message using MCollective plugin manager with redeliver option?
>

> Thanks in advance!
> --
>
> ---

---