Some improvement with your debug help! Looks like the reply-to is working
perfect as expected. The actual problem is triggering the command to all
the servers.

I have total of 9824 servers connected with mcollective.nodes and when I
run mco query against all the servers to execute some command then
dispatching that mco query message all the consumers takes time which is
why the pending messages are there and whenever the each consumers receives
the message its slowly decreasing.

Now I need to look for some tuning to get the message dispatched to all the
consumer very quickly, so it will be good. Any suggestion or best tuning
parameters available for this. I will try to look for ActiveMQ
documentation to get the something.

---