Hi,

I really like MD II 1.13�12 and hope the final version will implement a
decent pgp interface one day.

Right now I'd like to mention a few bugs :

-Textinput 23.0 still inserts trash or crashes when you click on a mailto:
  link

-When I view an email and try to cut a piece of *bold* _quoted_ text by
  click-drawing the mouse over it MD crashes !

> *test here but end Microdot and connection before to avoid data loss !*

-Thy psychodelic colours in edit mode seem to be left from a debuggig
  function. Anyway, they couldn't be meant to be normal and thus are at
  least a thing that should be improved in Textinput v24.0

-PGP sign crypt sign & crypt do all do the same - Crypt !!!

-Editing a queued mail doesn't take notice of the X-Face flag ! When you
  added an X-Face and edit the mail the Face box is unchecked.

These are the bugs. The only real improvement I'd need would be a better
pgp handling (MD I was ok) with "receiver prefers to receive pgp crypted
mail" and more logic implementation and better mime handling.

Anyway ... MicroDot is really great (compared to Netscape composer which I
have to use at work).

Ingo "Termi" Heinicke
-- 
___________________________________________________________________________
 __
 \/  Hasta la vista, baby          E-MAIL : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
___________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________
MicroDot-II Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to