Hi Mike,

On Sunday 01-Aug-99, Mike Leavitt wrote:

>>>  Is it possible to move the buttons from the bottom of the screen
>>> to the top to reduce the amount of mouse moving?
>> Or to the sides etc would be nice... like how you can drag and drop
>> Ibrowses Windows / Buttons etc to where you want them roughly.
>> 
>> NewIcon Style Buttons would be nice too... Brighten things up a bit!

> Well this won't help much, because I don't remember how I did it way
> back in .154, but my buttons are at th bottom and not the top.

I think you misread the original message: his buttons are already at the
bottom, and he wants them at the top, not the other way round.  I don't
think it's possible, anyway.

Chris

________________________________________________________________
MicroDot-II Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to