> Hello Martin,
> 
> On 13 Aug 99, you wrote....
> 
> > Hello yet again...forgot some things.
> > 
> > 1)   When I resize the main window (to full screen for example) it is
> > not remembered when I open the application again.
> > 
> > 2)   When selecting to clean up the database or checking mail, I pull
> > the popup window down out of the way so I can check the number of new
> > messages in the newsgroups etc. It would be good if this location
> > could be saved. It's irritating to have to move it every time !
> > 
> Settings/MUI/Windows/Positions - Choose save on exit. Remember to save
> changes.

Doesn't work, for me anyway. Even after a cold boot  :(


> 
> Cheers,
> 
> donny

You also...Regards...Martin

________________________________________________________________
MicroDot-II Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to