Please please please, can anyone explain why things went wrong with a
batch mail posting.

I did a "Select All" and then attempted to forward some messages to
myself. However, after choosing the "One Recipient" option and finding
that nothing was happening, I decided to forward everything manually.

Thus, after entering my address a ridiculous number of times, I sent
them only to find that they hadn't been sent to me but actually to the
original senders of those mails (all from vapor mailing lists.
hmm...nice way to make friends).

Can anyone explain...

1) Why did the "One Recipient" button fail?
2) How did all of these mails which should have been for me actually end
up with their originators?
3) Why me?!

Cheers

Steve Dowe
-- 
Steve
_____

/Crash!/ Wherefore comst thou Guru?
________________________________________________________________
MicroDot-II Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to