Check out http://bugs.vapor.com it has all the info regarding how and where
to report bugs.



Cheers,

Darin.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Washburn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: August 24, 1999 5:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [md-2] Bug Reports where?


Someone mentioned an email address to send bug reports to
anyone know what that address is?

After searching all over regarding UUencoding I find that
microdot 2 will not decode files with a 4 digit permision
octal code. Acording to Posix std that I could find, the
chmod can have setuid user and group bits set.
Eg: 4764

I have encounterd a few with 0764 and MD2
refused to decode it. seems like a simple bug
to fix. (kinda daft if someone uses suid on an
attachment tho)
-- 
Mike Washburn

________________________________________________________________
MicroDot-II Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"
________________________________________________________________
MicroDot-II Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to