Hello Chris Young,

On Thu, 26 Aug 1999, you wrote....

> > I have a problem with the quoted text colours changing at random. Eg.
> > I have quoted text set to display as white and yellow which is easy to
> > read but sometimes MD-2 changes this to a different colour making
> > messages very difficult to read. 
> 
> Unless the yellow is actually one of your eight Workbench colours, it can't
> be guaranteed to always be yellow (MD2 will grab the nearest available
> colour).  It's an OS problem, or possibly a MUI problem (depends on the
> implementation), but not likely to be an MD2 problem.
> 
Duhh..  I assumed MUI settings took control. Problem sorted now
though. :-)

donny

________________________________________________________________
MicroDot-II Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to