Hello, on Wed, 14 Jan 2004 08:01:00 -0700,
Mike Leavitt wrote something about *"[md-2] Re: Lost emails".*

> > I'm using MicroDot 2, Version 1.4.17.
> > Today, I was reading my emails when I noticed the date was wrong.
> > Then I remembered I'd temporarily set the date back to last year,
> > but forgot to reset it.
> > So, I quit MD, reset the date & reloaded MD2. However, all my emails
> > are now hidden. I know they are on the Hard drive but MD won't show
> > them.
> > Any ideas how I can get them back? I had about 250 to read, plus
> > some older one I'd archived.

> This is the 2nd time I've gotten this message.  I suggested setting
> the date back to what it was, did that work?  Did you get that
> response?

Sorry, no I didn't.

However, I did try that but no joy either :(

Anyway, I did a search on Aminet & found mailimport.mdrx, a script to
import mail into MD. This works  quite well, if a little manual and
therefore slow when you're dealing with 250+ emails, but I am getting
them back.

Thanks anyway.

--

Russell Butler                 Amiga A1200,  50mhz '060, 96mb RAM
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               Member, Team AMIGA  The Amiga lives on!