Hi Pierre,

You write:

>You make me affraid !  I just bought a Sharp MDR3 (3CD+1MD) and i see
>in your pages that it has a problem with the copies !!!  Argh... Is
>it true ? Because in other side it is a very good product !

I'm responding to MD-L in case anyone else has further details. 

The problem mentioned on the MDCP
(http://www.minidisc.org/part_Sharp_MD-R3.html) concerns an audio
"hiccup" when crossing tracks. I had heard (from Minidisco, I think)
that the problem did not appear or some, or perhaps later, decks. Can
anyone on the list confirm whether they do NOT have the track crossing
hiccup on their MD-R3?

Pierre, have you tried recording a CD having audio that spans a track
crossing? How does it come out?

Rick

-----------------------------------------------------------------
To stop getting this list send a message containing just the word
"unsubscribe" to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to