Hi Jasper, 

>Recently here in England it has been frosty in the morning
>and my car gets all iced up. I couldn't find my scraper
>and so I used a minidisc case instead. Which actually
>works really well, better than the scraper infact.

Thanks for the note. You mention an interesting use, but you know, I
used to use a cassette case for this, and I wonder if it doesn't work
better (since it's bigger :-). 

>I've also made a CD-ROM -> toslink device, which sits
>inside my PC and pokes out a blanking plate on the back
>of the PC. It looks quite professional. Cheaper than
>a soundcard, it only cost 2 pounds to make.

I'd be happy to put in a link if you've made a page for it. Does it
differ from Shawn Lin's version?

I'm forwarding your note to the MD mailing list.

Regards,
Rick

-----------------------------------------------------------------
To stop getting this list send a message containing just the word
"unsubscribe" to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to