Hi Case,

"Case Mooibroek" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>I'm planning to purchase a mini disc player/recorder for my son for
>Christmas.   He's a French horn player and would like to be able to use
>it to record rehearsals so he can improve his playing.  Could someone
>help me analyze which would be the best equipment and what accessories I
>would need.  Also, where could I make the most economical purchase. 

I think any modern portable MD recorder will do the job
admirably. Sharp currently has the MD-MT15 out for about $200 which
would be fine.

The other thing you might consider is a small MD boombox. The Sanyo
MCD3100 is available for around $200 (check Minidisco and other online
retailers). It has mic input and might be convenient for practice
since the speakers and amp are built in. I also saw the small Casio
AC/DC MD boombox at J&R in New York City last year. I don't think it
has mic input though.

In terms of finding the best price, check the price watch pages linked
from the MDCP top page.

I'm forwarding this to the MD mailing list in case others wish to
comment.

Regards,
Rick

-----------------------------------------------------------------
To stop getting this list send a message containing just the word
"unsubscribe" to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to