===================================================
= NB: Over 50% of this message is QUOTED, please =
= be more selective when quoting text =
===================================================
Davin, thanks for the note. This is good news for MZ-R50 users. I'm
forwarding this to the MD list, since I'm keen to hear of someone
reproducing it. -Rick
>Today I discovered that it is in fact possible to use a backlit remote
>with the MZ-R50 and have some degree of success. It seems that the
>remote to Sony's high end CD Walkman, the D-E01/D-EJ01 has a remote that
>has been designed for their MD Walkmans. Please see the link below for
>more info, but basically, you can use that remote as if it were designed
>for the r50 (ie: it is completely compatable, the backlight even comes
>on when the light button is pressed)
>
>http://members.boardhost.com/minidisc2/msg/11321.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------
To stop getting this list send a message containing just the word
"unsubscribe" to [EMAIL PROTECTED]