===================================================
          = NB: Over 50% of this message is QUOTED, please  =
          =     be more selective when quoting text         =
          ===================================================

Thanks Moshe, I'm forwarding this to the MD mailing list, since I
don't think folks know that they're available mailorder. -Rick

Moshe Braner writes:

>In case it hasn't been reported, Circuit City was selling (online)
>20-packs of Maxell 74-min blanks for $30.  And they had a
>free (non-express) shipping deal!  I received my pack today.
>But, they now list it under the same price but as "unavailable",
>so either they'll get more at this price or they won't, who knows?
>The 20-pack includes 4 clear plastic flip-top cases that hold
>up to 6 discs each.  To find the deal on their web site, enter
>"memtek" into their search engine.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
To stop getting this list send a message containing just the word
"unsubscribe" to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to