Hi Calvin,

You write:

>i just purchased an aiwa am-f70 minidsc system. the next day i dropped the 
>md on the ground, and for like 5 minutes the md wouldn't play, and the whole 
>screen froze. After 5 minutes the md worked again and it seemed fine even 
>though there was a dent on the recorder. Please Help ME!!!!!cause i dont 
>know who to ask !!
>i want to purchase a new casing so that i can re-esemble my current md. Is 
>this casing or shell purchasable and where can i get it.....also can u tell 
>me if the md would be affected if i dropped it...thanks....and  responnd as 
>soon as possible........thanks again for all the help!!
>My E mail is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm sorry, I don't know how to contact Aiwa parts in the US, but I
would start with their website or 800 directory assistance
(1-800-555-1212). If your unit still plays *and records* properly
after the drop, then it probably survived without problems. I have
dropped my portables too, and depending upon how they land they
sometimes take it just fine.

Regards,
Rick

-----------------------------------------------------------------
To stop getting this list send a message containing just the word
"unsubscribe" to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to