[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Well, I'm not an MP3 fan but I have to admit it's kinda cute.
> an mp3 player shaped like a cassate tape.... 
> 
> then again, we in the MD world, we've got Mickey Mouse
> players, and Hello Kitty discs...
> 
> fun novelty, kinda like spray string
> 
> just my .02

Yeah, but there's just no hope for its coolness factor. I mean, you're
dressed to impress, you've got your little headphones on, and the
woman next to you in line at Starbucks is looking curious about where
the wires go. You reach in and pull out -- a cassette with a
headphones connected in the side (!?). Do you think "Uh Oh NERD ALERT!"
might cross her mind?

Apologies :-) It is a quirkly little thing though, isn't it?

Rick

-----------------------------------------------------------------
To stop getting this list send a message containing just the word
"unsubscribe" to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to