Hi, 

I think you must be refering to the cable (RS232 to Sony control A1)
and software (MD Editor2) that comes with the Sony MDS-PC2 (see
http://www.minidisc.org/part_Sony_MDS-PC2.html). Crutchfield has some
further information here:
http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S-29cw7Ash28k/prodinfo.asp?item=156MDSPC2&ityp=M&grp=10740&store=0&lp=/cgi-bin/S-29cw7Ash28k/ProdView.asp%3Fbid%3D22680%26store%3D0%26sid%3DS-29cw7Ash28k

As you note, we don't really cover this product, other than having the
user manual for the MD Editor software
(http://www.minidisc.org/mds-pc2_software_manual.pdf). I'm forwarding
your note to the MD mailing list with the hope that someone there may
know more about it.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>I just saw a sony minidisc commercial and it was a plug that plugs into your 
>computer and has a digital output to the minidisc player.  I searched all 
>over your website for the plug and could not find it.  Could you please tell 
>me what you know about it>? THanks

Regards,
Rick

-----------------------------------------------------------------
To stop getting this list send a message containing just the word
"unsubscribe" to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to