Steven Brooks wrote:
And I did notice the "charge" right next to "Stop" but have no idea how it
would charge or where I would get the equipment to do so.   Now that I have
the Maxell recharges, is it even worth it?

You would need an AC adaptor (Sony ACE45HG), a couple of NiMH batteries
(Gaz sez NiCad works too), and a little piece of cardboard to jam the
switch in the battery compartment to think it's the NiMH battery pack. The
advantages would be you could listen on AC power or charge the batteries
without having to remove them by hitting the Stop/Charge button (can't
listen and charge at once though).