* Jonathan Irwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  on Sun, 19 Mar 2000
| Excellent!  I haven't really been following 2.3 development very closely.
| Does the Sony device comply to the USB audio specs?

A thing about USB 1.1 is that there is provision for "vendor devices".
These devices do not fit in one of the standard device classes (USB point
to point network cables are a good example of this).  Each vendor device
requires a driver written just for it.

So, to answer your question, we do not know, yet.  If it is a USB Audio
device, then it should work.  If it is a USB Vendor device, then specs on
the device will need to be acquired from Sony and a driver written for it.
--
Rat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    \ Warning: pregnant women, the elderly, and
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ children under 10 should avoid prolonged