From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]  On Behalf
Of Lynch, Jason JD
Sent:   Friday, 24 March 2000 8:52
To:     '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject:        MD: MZ-R91 Problems

Hi I don't know if anyone can help me with this problem but it's starting to
really worry me.

[snip!]

Do i ring Sony in Australia about this? I bought it from MiniDiscWeb in Hong
Kong and it's got an international warranty. Or is there some mode i can use
to reset the 'internals' of this thing (i've got no idea about test modes or
anything like that.