I have the JVC-MX3000 and I like it a lot.  The graphics on the display
really are not that cheesy (I've seen much worse).  If anything the faux
carbon fiber shell can possibly clash with the interior of your car.
Fortunately, my interior is black so it doesn't look all that bad.  Having
MD and CD in a single DIN is a godsend.

Dustin