Hi,

Anything that charges the NH-9WM should be able to charge the NH-14WM
without any problems. I do that with my Panasonic chargers/batteries (1000
and 1400mAh gumpacks) all the time.  One of my Panasonic chargers say on the
back "don't charge batteries other than (# of 600mAh Ni-Cd), (# of 1000mAh
Ni-MH), and (# of 1400mAh Ni-MH).

Also, if I remember correctly, NH-9WM is 1000mAh, not 1200.

Leon