Subject: (Archive Copy) RE: SA - Renew COC - PT. Voksel Electric Tbk. (01.07.2017 – 01.07.2018).
From: Fac <[email-masked]>
To: Loh Jennifer - Singapore-MR <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ng Laurence - Singapore-MR <[email-masked]>, Shanmuganathan Arshwin - Singapore-MR <[email-masked]>, fransiska <[email-masked]>, 'Raksa Pratikara - Facultative' <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 10:03:11 +0700

Dear Jennifer,

Many thanks for your agreement.

Sanction Limitation and Exclusion Clause is a mandatory clause and 
applied in all our policies.

We thank you again for your support.

Best Regards,
Fransiska Taung/Rahmawati Syarif (Ms.),
Reinsurance Department

PT. Asuransi Raksa Pratikara
Wisma B.S.G 3rd Floor
Jalan Abdul Muis No. 40, Jakarta, Indonesia
P +6221 385 9007 / +6221 385 9008 (Ext 2302), F +6221 385 9004
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
http://www.araksa.com

Subject: 	RE: SA - Renew COC - PT. Voksel Electric Tbk. (01.07.2017 – 
01.07.2018).
Date: 	Tue, 20 Jun 2017 02:33:55 +0000
From: 	Loh Jennifer - Singapore-MR <[email-masked]>
To: 	Fac <[email-masked]>
CC: 	fransiska <[email-masked]>, Shanmuganathan Arshwin - 
Singapore-MR <[email-masked]>, Ng Laurence - Singapore-MR 
<[email-masked]>

Dear Rahmawati

Thanks for your email.

We agreed to support on SA for this account to be ceded into Raksa 
Marine QS based on the underwriting information, terms and conditions 
appended in your email below.

For Iraq shipment, we just wish to reiterate the Sanction Clause must be in.

Hope this assists.

*Best Regards*

*Jennifer Loh*
Marine Underwriting

SIN1.1.3
*Global Marine Partnership*

*Southeast Asia*

**

*Münchener Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft, Singapore Branch*

20 Collyer Quay, #13-01
Singapore 049319
Telephone:  +65-6318 0753
Facsimile:  +65-6224 7178
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

www.munichre.com <http://www.munichre.com/>

Munich Re

	

------------------------------------------------------------------------

twitter <http://twitter.com/munichre>

linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/company/munich-re>

youtube <http://www.youtube.com/user/MunichReVideo>

googleplus 
<https://plus.google.com/115897201513788995727/#115897201513788995727/posts>

facebook <http://www.facebook.com/munichre>

Disclaimer: This message and its attachments are confidential, intended 
only for the named addressee, and may be privileged. If you are not the 
intended recipient, you should not disclose, distribute, copy or use 
this communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify 
the sender by return email and delete this message. By opening any 
attachment to this message, you agree to accept the risk that it may 
contain a virus or damaging code, and you agree that Münchener 
Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft Singapore Branch will not be liable for 
any loss or damage thereby caused.

*From:*Fac [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Tuesday, 20 June, 2017 9:41 AM
*To:* Ng Laurence - Singapore-MR <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Loh Jennifer - Singapore-MR <[email-masked]>; fransiska 
<[email-masked]>; 'Raksa Pratikara - Facultative' 
<[email-masked]>; Shanmuganathan Arshwin - Singapore-MR 
<[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: SA - Renew COC - PT. Voksel Electric Tbk. (01.07.2017 – 
01.07.2018).

Dear Laurence / Jennifer,

Could you please let us have your reply ?

Best Regards,

Fransiska Taung/Rahmawati Syarif (Ms.),

Reinsurance Department

PT. Asuransi Raksa Pratikara

Wisma B.S.G 3rd Floor

Jalan Abdul Muis No. 40, Jakarta, Indonesia

P +6221 385 9007 / +6221 385 9008 (Ext 2302), F +6221 385 9004

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

http://www.araksa.com  

*Subject: *

SA - Renew COC - PT. Voksel Electric Tbk. (01.07.2017 – 01.07.2018).

*Date: *

Fri, 16 Jun 2017 16:40:46 +0700

*From: *

Rahmawati Syarif <[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

*To: *

Ng Laurence - Singapore-MR <[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]>, 
Loh Jennifer - Singapore-MR <[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]>

*CC: *

Shanmuganathan Arshwin - Singapore-MR <[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]>, fransiska <[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]>, 'Raksa Pratikara - Facultative' 
<[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]>

Dear Laurence / Jennifer,

You may recall that we have obtained your approval to cede the open 
cover of PT. Voksel Electric Tbk. into the treaty as the voyage will be 
including Iraq (Iraq is under the sanction listing) for period 
14.06.2016 - 01.07.2017.

At this time, we would like to ask your re-approval to support on SA  
and cede this COC into Raksa Marine QS.

Please find the details as follows :

1

Insured Name

:

*PT. Voksel Electric Tbk*.

2

Address

:

Jl. Raya Narogong KM. 16, Cileungsi, Bogor 16820

3

Period of Insurance

:

Open Cover Commencing from 01 July 2017 until 01 July 2018,

subject to 30 (thirty) days notice of cancellation.

4

Insured Interests

:

Electrical wiring cable in rolls for middle and high voltage, 
telecommunication cable, optical fiber cable.

5

Voyage

:

*_Local Shipment_*

 From anywhere place in Indonesia to anywhere place in Indonesia, by 
Land transit or Inter Island transit

*_Export Import_*

 From anywhere place in Indonesia to anywhere place in world and vice versa

6

Conveyance /

Limit Liability

:

*_Sea Transportation :_*

1. Maximum USD. 3,500,000.00 Per-shipment Per-conveyance

·By Classed Motor Vessel of Steel Construction with age not older than 
25 years old and has minimum 2.000 GRT

**

2. Maximum USD. 1,000,000.00 Per-shipment Per-conveyance

·By Unclassed Motor Vessel of Steel Construction with age not older than 
30 years old and has minimum 100 GRT

·By Classed Motor Vessel of Steel Construction with age not older than 
35 years old and has minimum 100 GRT

·By LCT, Barge and Tug Boat of Steel Construction with age not older 
than 30 years old and has minimum 100 GRT for LCT and Barge.

*_Land Transportation / Land Connecting Transit :_*

Maximum USD. 1,000,000.00 Per-shipment Per-conveyance

·By Formal Inland Conveyance: Pickup, Truck, Trailer in good condition

*_Air Transportation_*

Maximum USD. 1,000,000.00 Per-shipment Per-conveyance

7

Terms & Conditions

:

	

 1. Institute Cargo Clauses “A” 1/1/82
 2. Institute Strikes Clauses (Cargo) 1/1/82 with clause 1.2 deleted
 3. Institute War Clauses (Cargo) 1/1/82
 4. Institute Classification Clause 1/1/82 including BKI classification
 5. Institute Cargo Clauses (Air) (excluding sending by Post) 1/1/82
 6. Institute Strikes Clauses (Air Cargo) 1/1/82 with clause 1.2 deleted
 7. Institute War Clauses (Air Cargo) 1/1/82
 8. Institute Radioactive Contamination, Chemical, Biological,
    Bio‐chemical and Electromagnetic Weapon exclusion Clause 10/11/03
 9. Institute Cyber Attack Exclusion Clause 10/11/03
10. Institute Malicious Damage Clause 1/8/82
11. Institute Theft, Pilferage, and Non Delivery 1/12/82
12. Institute Location Clause (100%)
13. Including Loss or damage by fresh water, rain and/or seawater (where
    applicable)
14. Including the risks of Jettison and Washing Overboard (where applicable)
15. *Including Theft by Forwarder’s Driver (Maximum Limit of Liability
    of USD. 100,000.00 per-conveyance)*
16. *Including Theft by Own Driver, with subject to drivers should be at
    least a permanent employee for one year (Maximum Limit of Liability
    of USD. 100,000.00 per-conveyance)*
17. Brand and Label Clause
18. Cargo Strikes Risk Trading Warranties (for export import)
19. Cargo War Risk Trading Warranties (for export import)
20. Concealed Damage Clause (30 days)

21.Electronic Data Recognition Clause (EDRC “A”) - Cargo

22. Errors and Omissions Clause
23. Loading and Unloading Clause
24. Loss Notification Clause (30 days)
25. Notice of Cancellation and Automatic Termination Clause
26. Rusting, Oxidation and Discoloration Exclusion Clause
27. Sanction and Limitation Exclusion Clause
28. Scratching, Bending and Denting Exclusion Clause, unless caused by
    perils covered under ICC “C”
29. Seepage and Pollution Exclusion Clause
30. Terrorism Exclusion Clause
31. Total Asbestos Exclusion Clause
32. Transshipment Clause
33. Warehouse to Warehouse

8

Premium Rate

:

 1. *Local Shipment : 0.033%*
 2. *Export Import Shipment (excluding Iraq) : 0.046%*
 3. *Export to Iraq : 0.085%*

**

9

Deductible

:

1% of Total Sum Insured any one accident any one shipment any one conveyance

10

Estimate Annual Turnover

:

IDR. 170,000,000,000.- per-month x 12 = IDR. 2,040,000,000,000.-

11

LR (2016 – 2017)

:

Nil

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

-- 

Best Regards,

Rahmawati Syarif (Ms.)

Reinsurance Dept

PT.Asuransi Raksa Pratikara
Wisma BSG 3rd Floor, Jl. Abdul Muis No. 40, Jakarta 10160 Indonesia
Tel: (021) 3859007 / 3859008 | Fax : (021) 3859004-6
www.RaksaOnline.com <http://www.RaksaOnline.com> |
Anytime Anywhere with Our Smile

 
PT.Asuransi Raksa Pratikara  
Wisma BSG 3rd Floor, Jl. Abdul Muis No. 40, Jakarta 10160  Indonesia 
Tel: (021) 3859007 /  3859008  |  Fax : (021) 3859004-6 
www.RaksaOnline.com  |                       
Anytime Anywhere with Our Smile