Dear Pak Syafril,

Mohon bantuan nya Pak Syafril,

Semua email dari domain pokkindonesia.co.id yg di kirim ke domain dima.co.id
statusnya queued jika dilihat dari antispam (SpamExpert) yang digunakan
pokkaindonesia.co.id, namun kalau send ke domain lain normal.

Ketika ditanyakan ke support SpamExpert katanya ada problem dari sisi
mx1.dima.co.id mohon pencerahannya, berikut jawaban dari support SpamExpert,
pokka juga sudah clearcallout cache dari sisi antispam mereka

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

As we can see it seems that there were some issues with sending to this
domain:

2018-03-06 04:58:12 1et1fO-0006yj-2D == smg.admpo...@dima.co.id
R=dnslookup_socks T=remote_smtp_batv_socks defer (0) H=mx1.dima.co.id
[116.254.100.37]: SMTP error from remote mail server after initial
connection: 421 4.7.0 Connection refused

This is something that needs to be investigated on the destination directly.
However, checking this with a telnet test I can see the following:

telnet mx1.dima.co.id 25

Trying 116.254.100.37...

Connected to mx1.dima.co.id.

Escape character is '^]'.

220-edm.ed-dima.com ESMTP Wed, 07 Mar 2018 17:58:44 +0700

220-"PT. Esham Dima Mandiri Mail Server"

220-"All transactions and IP addresses are logged"

220-"By IT-DIMA Dept."

220 "2012-2013"

helo mx62.antispamcloud.com

250 edm.ed-dima.com Hello mx62.antispamcloud.com [5.79.72.138], pleased to
meet you

mail from:<>

250 2.1.0 Sender OK

rcpt to:<smg.admpo...@dima.co.id>

250 2.1.5 Recipient OK

quit

221 2.0.0 See ya in cyberspace

Connection closed by foreign host.

Please go to the outgoing domain pokkaindonesia.co.id and select clear
callout cache under outgoing.

Let me know if I can further assist you.

Kind regards,

Adriana Ivan

Senior Technical Support Engineer

====================

Terkadang recipient unknown padahal email akun domain dima.co.id recipient
nya valid dengan log sebagai berikut dari keterangan support SpamExpert:

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

Please note the suggested mailboxes cannot be verified with a
callout/telnet, we have checked this again and the matter persists:

mx36:~$ telnet mx1.dima.co.id 25

Trying 116.254.100.37...

Connected to mx1.dima.co.id.

Escape character is '^]'.

220-edm.ed-dima.com ESMTP Thu, 08 Mar 2018 15:26:51 +0700

220-"PT. Esham Dima Mandiri Mail Server"

220-"All transactions and IP addresses are logged"

220-"By IT-DIMA Dept."

220 "2012-2013"

helo mx36.antispamcloud.com

250 edm.ed-dima.com Hello mx36.antispamcloud.com [209.126.110.250], pleased
to meet you

mail from: <>

250 2.1.0 Sender OK

rcpt to: eddy.fabria...@dima.co.id

550 5.1.1 Recipient unknown eddy.fabria...@dima.co.id

You will need to ensure callouts can be accepted on your server and that
these are valid users that can be checked with a telnet, as above.

We are not aware of the tools suggested but callouts should be configured
and allowed on the server.

The list of IPs can also be skipped on the destination mail server but this
is unlikely to be the cause of this verification problem.

Let us know if you have other queries.

Kind regards,

Narcis

Padahal kami sudah masukkan seluruh IP dari noc.spamexperts.net dalam
whitelist dynamic screening, namun email dari domain pokkaindonesia.co.id ke
dima.co.id masih sering mengalami ini, semenjak mDaemon upgrade ke versi
terbaru.

Thank's

Heryanto

--
Milis ini untuk Diskusi antar pengguna MDaemon Mail Server.