Michael (or anybody there). Is it possible to display the state of the
register at a given stack frame? I am interested in "i0", which I
think is the "this" pointer of my c++ program.

I am using mdb to find the address of "this" because I can't make gdb
work with a core file generated by gcore (by the way, mdb also does
not work with a core generated with gdb)  With this address I can
continue the post mortem analysis in gdb.

Thanks a lot.