I am having trouble with default app settings.

It would be nice to have a way to set the weather app so that it is
pre-configured to our location.
There are a few other examples where it would be good to make setting defaults
for users.  These are not blocks to deployment of windows 10, but are
dis-satisfiers.

There are some that are more important to us, and are delaying our rollout of
Windows 10.
Specifically, I need to disable "taskbar tidbits" feature of Cortana.   Cortana
is suggesting to that there might be some great movies available to watch, or
how about going to check and see if there are new XBOX live games she might
enjoy.  These computers are in hospital exam rooms and these suggestions are
entirely inappropriate for a serious environment.

These settings are not exposed in the registry and appear to be stored per
app/per user in a settings.dat file for each app, but there is no guidance on
how to manage these settings or how I would set default settings differently
for a particular app.

I say this sarcastically, but at least ¾ seriously, does anyone know when
Microsoft plans to release a version of Windows 10 that is appropriate for use
in serious enterprise environments?  I've read that the upcoming "Creators"
update even worse...

________________________________
Notice: This UI Health Care e-mail (including attachments) is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete or destroy all copies of the original message and
attachments thereto. Email sent to or from UI Health Care may be retained as
required by law or regulation. Thank you.