This thread is serving to remind me how much I'm missing on this stuff; I
was advised to stay away from SCCM by another admin in my group; he says it
takes too many resources; Maybe we need to consider it when we get more,
perhaps .

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com]
On Behalf Of Wilson, J Kevin
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 11:52 AM
To: mdtosd@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [MDT-OSD] RE: Windows 10 Feature Updates removing customizations -
options?

Drawn toward Servicing Plans because tasks use media files versus ESD files
and media is 3.5GB versus 2.5GB for ESD. Also we want to automate (with
supervision), and also Microsoft endorses Servicing Plans as preferred.

Your point about new options in 1709 is probably right and probably will
hold what I am looking for.

Thanks for taking the time to point this out. Appreciate it.

Kevin Wilson