Himanshu,

The big opportunity here is to not set anything on the bootline and instead
write to /dev/cpu_dma_latency.
Because this doesn't require a reboot it means that in, for example, a
trading environment, we could run hosts
with a latency sensitive configuration between 8am and 5pm, and then shift
to a power-saving
configuration after 5pm. That could make an enormous difference to data
center power usage.

Peter