recently I am interested in non-blokcing java api for networking. It seems
to be great. However, I would like to implement garbage-free solution. I am
trying to do it only for learning purpose (I know that I don't implement a
"better" solution). Especially, my solution is going to be garbage-free.

How to start? I see that jdk implementation is not garbage-free. And what?
My only idea is to implement a small native library (only for Linux) and
implement something like "facade" and a lot of stuff around that in Java
(but, garbage-free).
I suppose that it can be very hard to integrate it with selectors for
example (if possible). But, I don't see another solution and this is why I
wrote here. What do you think? What is the best approach?