Hi,
I seem to be hitting this issue on RHEL 6.5. Is that possible?
I've attached strace and the pstack output that I'm getting. Given below
are my OS details:

[root@localhost ~]# cat /etc/redhat-release
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.5 (Santiago)

[root@localhost ~]# uname -r
2.6.32-431.el6.x86_64