-----Original Message-----
From: NURADLI RIDZWAN SHAH BIN MOHD DALI
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 4:38 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]';
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]';
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]';
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]';
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]';
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]';
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]';
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]';
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]';
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]';
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]';
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]';
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]';
'islah-net@yahoogroups.com';
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]';
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]';
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; 'media-dakwah@yahoogroups.com';
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]';
'muslim@yahoogroups.com'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]';
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]';
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Survey Public Perception About the Accounting Profession

I am Nuradli Ridzwan Shah Bin Mohd Dali. Currently I am leading a research
group to identify the public perception about the accounting profession.
This survey is conducted online using web-based questionnaires. The research
group members are as follows:

Nuradli Ridzwan Shah Mohd Dali
Lecturer, Universiti Tenaga Nasional
Kampus Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah
26700 Pahang
Tel: 09-4552028 Fax: 09-4552020
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Norhayati Mat Husin
Lecturer,
Universiti Tenaga Nasional
Kampus Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah
26700 Pahang
Tel: 09-4552149 Fax: 09-4552020
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Rosmawati bt. Mahfar
Lecturer,
Universiti Selangor

Rapiah Bte Mohd Zaini
Lecturer,
Kolej Universiti Islam Selangor

I would really apprecite if you could become our respondents by going to
this website
http://www.my3q.com/home2/46/nuradli/86278.phtml
<http://www.my3q.com/home2/46/nuradli/86278.phtml>

The objective of his survey is identifying the perception of the public on
integrity, accountability, independency, reliability and transparency of the
accounting profession as a whole.

The respondents' selection is using convenience sampling by sending email to
personal contacts.

We would appreciate if you could participate in the survey and as an
incentive you will be given a free book once you have completed the survey.

Abstract
The accounting profession is being questioned on its reliability,
transparency, independency, accountability and integrity after the world is
hit by cases involving the integrity and professionalism of the accounting
profession. An online survey is conducted to identify the public perception
regarding the accounting information and profession and the expectation of
the public out from the accounting profession. The results and findings will
identify the scope of area that the accounting professionals and bodies
would emphasis in regaining the public confidence.

I would really apprecite if you could become our respondents by going to
this website
http://www.my3q.com/home2/46/nuradli/86278.phtml
<http://www.my3q.com/home2/46/nuradli/86278.phtml>

        Unity, Leadership, Teamwork, Resilient
<http://www.geocities.com/mohdddalins/welcome.html> & Always Pray to God.

Nuradli Ridzwan Shah Bin Mej (B) Hj. Mohd Dali
Researcher/Business Consultant

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Moderator of IBG Malaysia
web journal: http://nuradli.blogs.friendster.com/nuradli_ridzwan_shah_bin_/
<http://nuradli.blogs.friendster.com/nuradli_ridzwan_shah_bin_/>
website: http://www.geocities.com/mohdddalins/welcome.html
<http://www.geocities.com/mohdddalins/welcome.html>
tel:
fax:
mobile:         609-4552028
609-4552000
017-6012027

<https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=73338&v0=144183&k0=1244683330&v1=0&k1=144184
> Add me to your address book...          <http://www.plaxo.com/signature>
Want a signature like this?

Click here to rescue a little child from a life of poverty.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rAWabB/gYnLAA/i1hLAA/TXWolB/TM