http://musliminsuffer.wordpress.com/

                      bismi-lLahi-rRahmani-rRahiem
         In the Name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful

                          === News Update ===

Laura Bush cautions Americans to speak carefully when debating Iraq

Laura Bush cautions Americans to speak carefully when debating Iraq
Laura Bush cautions Americans to speak carefully when debating Iraq

First lady Laura Bush cautioned Wednesday that Americans discussing the
war in Iraq especially politicians should be careful what they say
because other countries are paying attention.

"The right to have these conversations is part of what makes our country
great and our democracy strong. We must be mindful that people around
the world are listening to these discussions," Laura Bush said at a
suburban Columbus recreation center during a campaign appearance with
Republican Rep. Deborah Pryce, reports AP.

"Responsible candidates understand that the men and women of our
military are risking their lives for us, and that we must conduct our
debate here at home in a way that does not jeopardize our troops in
harm's way," she said, calling for "conversations conducted with
civility and respect."

Bush did not mention her husband's 2004 election opponent, Sen. John
Kerry, but her comments came on the day the Democrat apologized for
telling a group of California students that individuals who do not study
hard and do their homework would likely "get stuck in Iraq."

Aides said the senator had mistakenly dropped one word from his prepared
remarks, which was originally written to say "you end up getting us
stuck in a war in Iraq." In that context, they said, it was clear Kerry
was referring to Bush, not to the troops.

Pryce is in a close fight for her Ohio seat against Democrat Mary Jo
Kilroy.

Memo to Laura Bush:

it was, in fact, your husband's and this administration's
'terminological inexactitudes" (read: LIES) that put our kids into
harm's way in the first place, and there is no way to hide this from
either citizens of this country or the world.

Reasoned debate on what this government has done has to begin with the
understanding that there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq,
the understanding of who and what actually perpetrated 9/11, and who the
true beneficiaries are of this alleged 'global war on terror' (read:
defense contractors, bilking American taxpayers for billions).

And one more thing, Mrs. Bush: where are your daughters (of appropriate
military age, I believe), and the age-appropriate family members of this
administation?

Are they patriotically serving their country in Iraq or Afghanistan
right now?

I thought not.

source:
http://english.pravda.ru/news/world/02-11-2006/85339-bush-0

                                  ===

-muslim voice-

Ajaklah teman dan saudara anda bergabung ke milis Media Dakwah.
Kirim email ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional