http://musliminsuffer.wordpress.com/

bismi-lLahi-rRahmani-rRahiem
In the Name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful

=== News Update ===

Morocco- Satanism being practiced, including urinating on Quran

RABAT ­ Students at a school in the Moroccan city of Qunaitara are engaging
in satanic rituals that included  desecration of the Noble Qur'an, school
sources told IslamOnline.net Wednesday, February, 21, warning that Satanism
was on the rise in the entire city.

"Last Wednesday, February 14, students in Taha Hussein secondary school
said that they saw some of their classmates urinating on a copy of the
Noble Qur'an inside the school," said the sources, who requested anonymity
because of the sensitivity of the issue.

"Most of the 13 well-off satanists are girls dressed in black and wearing
necklaces with inverted crosses," they said.

People close to the Satanists say that they do not openly fast the holy
month of Ramadan and listen to black metal.

"They communicate with other Satanists worldwide through the Internet and
chat rooms," they said, also on condition of anonymity.
http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?c=Article_C&cid=1172071960656&pagename=Zone-English-News/NWELayout

===

9/11 : Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

Another of the men named by the FBI as a hijacker in the suicide attacks on
Washington and New York has turned up alive and well.

The identities of four of the 19 suspects accused of having carried out the
attacks are now in doubt.

Saudi Arabian pilot Waleed Al Shehri was one of five men that the FBI said
had deliberately crashed American Airlines flight 11 into the World Trade
Centre on 11 September.

===

9/11 Guantánamo: Amnesty International regrets Court of Appeals decision on
Military Commissions Act

Amnesty International deeply regrets today's decision by the US Court of
Appeals that the federal courts lack jurisdiction to hear any habeas corpus
appeals from Guantánamo detainees. In a divided opinion, the Court held
that the Military Commissions Act, signed into law by President Bush in
October last year, has retroactively stripped the courts of jurisdiction to
hear all such petitions.
http://www.montrealmuslimnews.net

===

  "Illusions of Security: Global Surveillance and Democracy in the
Post-9/11 World"

Canadian human rights attorney and author Maureen Webb discusses the
comprehensive scope of government surveillance, and finds that the use of
sophisticated methods to search for terrorists is not identifying the right
suspects. [includes rush transcript] Love letters, bank transactions,
library books, scuba diving lessons…can the government actually use your
personal information to predict whether you might be a terrorist?

A new book reveals the comprehensive scope of government surveillance, and
finds that the use of sophisticated methods to search for terrorists is not
identifying the right suspects.

In “Illusions of Security, Global Surveillance and Democracy in the Post
9/11 World,” human rights lawyer Maureen Webb argues the new global
security system is threatening both American and global security while also
undermining democracy worldwide.
http://mparent7777-2.blogspot.com/2007/02/illusions-of-security-global.html

===

  A War Conspiracy Documented

John Prados is a senior analyst with the National Security Archive in
Washington, DC. His current book is Safe for Democracy: The Secret Wars of
the CIA. The Polo Step slides can be examined on the National Security
Archive website.

The now-infamous Downing Street documents showed how President George Bush
managed his move to war by fitting intelligence to his policy, and by
refusing to accept the reports of United Nations inspectors who could find
no Iraqi weapons of mass destruction. Now there is a new hot document that
confirms that Bush and British Prime Minister Tony Blair intended to sucker
Saddam into war. It demonstrates that this aim was present long before the
Bush-Blair talks, and indeed that provocation formed an integral feature of
the U.S. war plan.
http://mparent7777-2.blogspot.com/2007/02/war-conspiracy-documented.html

===

The Killing of 12 civilians and several injured in Ramadi. Massive
detention campaigns in Hit/Anbar province

Our Haq correspondent in Ramadi, reported that the American occupation air
forces , though a series of savage air strikes, demolished several houses
killing and wounding several of the town's inhabitants.

Furthermore , eyewitnesses said that that air strikes targeted 4 civilian
houses in the Iskan area which led to the killing of 5 civilians of which
two were women and 7 others injured.
http://www.76news.net/

===

The Blood of the Martyr is the Seed of the Revolution: 3 Women Sentenced to
Hang on March 3

News of 3 Iraqi women sentenced to be hanged on March 3 came as a shock
even to seasoned monitors of U.S. atrocities in Iraq like myself.
Intellectually, I have known for a long time the heartlessness and savagery
of which the U.S. government is capable. One doesn't have to look far back
in U.S. foreign policy to see it. Their recent history - their destruction
of the cradle of our humanity, their slaughter of about a million Iraqi
people since 2003 (add another million under the Bill Clinton sanctions of
1992-2000) - and their blunt-force oppression of human rights everywhere
has taught me well. But somehow ... news of their plans to execute these 3
women ... women ... women who fought back ... I guess it somehow rekindled
the fire within me. Where did Wassan Talib ... Zainab Fadhil and Liqa
Muhammad find the courage to fight back? Where?
  http://www.axisoflogic.com/artman/publish/article_23968.shtml

===

Iraq : Hideous pictures of a young Iraq man

whose only crime was that he is the son of a retired Iraqi Army officer who
fought during the Iraq-Iran War
http://www.iraqirabita.org/index3.php?do=article&id=7595

===

Annals of Liberation: Riverbend on the Rape of Sabrine al-Janabi

One of the truly courageous voices of the Iraqi war, Riverbend, the "girl
blogger" from Baghdad, is back after weeks of silence with this report on
the rape charges against the "security" forces of the American-trained,
Bush-backed Iraqi government. The case of Sabrine al-Janabi could have
horrific consequences in accelerating the destruction of Iraqi society (not
to mention the Iraqi government) -- which is no doubt one reason why Bush's
man in Baghdad, Nouri al-Maliki, leader of a violent sectarian faction with
a history of terrorism, is now trying so hard to denigrate the victim and
exonerate the death squads under his command.
http://www.chris-floyd.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1042&Itemid=135#jc_allComments

===

Iraq: "We" didn't do it. (includes photos of victims of the United States)

Editor's Note: The author's bright spotlight correctly exposes the
Republican Party at very center of the U.S. holocaust brought down upon the
people of Iraq. We also ask the reader to look carefully at the Democrats,
who now crouch in the rays of dimmer light that circle the author's bright
spotlight. The Democrats supported the war from the beginning and now seek
cover (and re-election) as the "anti-war" party in the U.S. Even as they do
so, they refuse to defund the war and tell us that the Iraqi people will
have to endure 2 more years of suffering and death before they extricate
the occupying forces. When in our last Washington Protest on January 27,
2007 I reminded a woman- supporter of the Democrats that Bill Clinton
killed over a million Iraqis, including about 750,000 children during his 2
terms in office with 8 years of sanctions, missile attacks and no-fly
zones. She replied, "He's still my man." We include photographs of a few of
the victims of the U.S. war on the people of Iraq. We avoided photographs
of the thousands of babies, children and moms and dads who have been killed
by the U.S.
http://www.axisoflogic.com/artman/publish/article_23967.shtml

===

Black Hawk makes "hard landing" in Iraq-US military

BAGHDAD, Feb 21 (Reuters) - A U.S. Black Hawk helicopter with nine people
on board made a "hard landing" north of Baghdad, the U.S. military said on
Wednesday, citing initial reports.

It was unclear why the helicopter made such a landing, but Iraqi police
captain Mahmoud al-Mashhadani said he saw some type of projectile hitting
the aircraft before it came down on Wednesday in a rural area known as the
Line, 30 kilometres north of Baghdad.
http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/NL2187494.htm

===

Iraqi Resistance Report for events of Tuesday, 20 February 2007

    * Resistance bomb reportedly kills four US Marines on patrol in 'Anah
Tuesday morning.
    * US troops raid hospital in Bayji taking away only doctors there.
Hospital shuts down in protest.
    * Resistance bomb leaves four US troops reported dead near Ba'qubah
Tuesday afternoon.
    * Resistance blasts US as-Simak base in al-Fallujah with mortars.
    * Resistance fighters ambush joint US-Iraqi puppet patrol in
al-Fallujah Tuesday afternoon.
    * Resistance bomb destroys Humvee near al-Fallujah Tuesday morning.
    * Resistance mortar barrage partially destroys puppet police station.
    * Bodies of 20 Sunni torture victims found dumped around Baghdad Tuesday.
    * Resistance car bomb rips through fuel station controlled by Jaysh
al-Mahdi militia, one day after sectarian kidnapping.
    * Puppet regime sectarian security forces take over medical center in
Sunni area, rob it of equipment.
    * Resistance bomb northeast of Tikrit targets puppet army troops.
    * US forces conduct raids, arrests in ad-Dulu'iyah Tuesday.
    * US forces arrest 132 residents of Sunni villages around Buhriz early
Tuesday.
    * Trucks hauling fuel to Baghdad attacked, destroyed.
    * Resistance car bomb targets Shi'i sectarian militiamen in al-Mahmudiyah.
    * Resistance bomb takes out truck in American convoy Monday night.
    * Bomb targets puppet troops near al-Huwayjah.
    * Resistance bombards US base in al-Huwayjah Tuesday morning.
    * Curfew imposed on ash-Shaykhan are of al-Mawsil following sectarian
violence between Muslims and Yazidis.
    * Rockets target British headquarters in al-Basrah.
http://www.uruknet.de/?p=m30824&hd=&size=1&l=e

===

  'Israeli democracy built on 1948 transfer'

Arab-Israeli MK speaks at Israel Apartheid Week, says West Bank, Gaza
apartheid worse than in South Africa
http://mparent7777-2.blogspot.com/2007/02/israeli-democracy-built-on-1948.html

===

The Martyring of a Nazi Sympathizer In Defense of Free Speech

Ernst Zündel is not a man that I want to defend. I certainly do not share
his strident anti-communist views, attitude on race, or sympathy for Adolf
Hitler.

Where I do share a view with Zündel is on everyone’s right to free speech.
Zündel exercised this right and has been persecuted for it. Progressives
have mainly remained silent on this assault against free speech.
http://www.dissidentvoice.org/Feb07/Petersen18.htm

===

-muslim voice-