Asia Calling, an award winning English radio program on Kantor Berita
Radio (KBR) 68H is looking for a part time (2 days a week) Assistant
Editor.

Requirements:

1. Able to translate from English to Indonesian and vice versa

2. Have journalistic/writing experience

3. Able to work flexible hours and committed;

4. Able to work with stringers from different Asian countries;

5. Do not mind multi-tasking;

6. Radio experience is an advantage

7. Knowledge of Asian politics and an enthusiasm for news and current affairs

Your main job will be translating radio scripts from English to
Indonesia every week, help produce and present the Indonesian program.
Along with the full time editor of the program, you will decide the
topic of the shows and conduct reporting when necessary. You will be
required to support program production and delivery by researching
stories and archive materials. You may also need to make
appearances/host 'live' current affairs forums as and when required.
You will also be responsible for some website development and
promotional activites.

Asia Calling offers:

 Opportunity to do national and regional reporting;

 Expansion of contacts within Asia and;

 Competitive salary

If you think you fit the bill, please email your CV and a cover letter
to  [EMAIL PROTECTED] not later than 10th of September 2007.

The right candidate is expected to start working on 24th of October 2007

We insist that all candidates visit our website
www.asiacalling.kbr68h.com before applying.

--
Rebecca Henschke
Editor