On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 8:38 PM, Bowen Yu <yuxxx...@umn.edu> wrote:

> Yeh, I was hoping I can make it happen to individual links, as I will be
> sending survey link in the message to some editors. That's unfortunate.
> Thanks for your reply!

There are various extensions that allow you to use raw HTML in a wiki page,
so you can just write <a href="/wiki/..." target="_blank">...</a>. (The
security implications should be carefully assessed though.)
Alternatively, if it's OK for the link to only pop up in Javascript-enabled
browsers, you can wrap the wikilink in a span with a specific class and
have a script run on page load and change the target attribute of links
inside that class.